MikroPulse™ 100P & MikroPulse™ 100T
MikroPulse™ 100P Clean-On-Demand Controller
PLC-based controller triggers cleaning pulses when the differential pressure across the bag reaches the setpoint selected by the user.
- In most cases, uses considerably less compressed air than timed pulses
- Lengthens filter bag life due to fewer pulses
- Setpoints are set with push buttons instead of potentiometers
- Utilizes a 0-10" ΔP transmitter for precise cleaning
- Standard NEMA 4 enclosure; hazardous service enclosure available
MikroPulse™ 100T Pulse Timing Controller
Simple digital continuous cleaning pulse timer with two setpoints:
- On-time between 50 and 150 milliseconds
- Off-time between 3 and 60 seconds
Units can be provided with terminals for wiring one to five solenoids/output.