Cylindrical Pulse Jet Filters
Nederman MikroPul's cylindrical pulse jet collectors are for high vacuum or high pressure applications. Typical applications include spray drying, separating, coal grinding, mixing, food manufacturing, car loading, and product receiving from process applications. Commonly filtered dusts include sander dust, fine lint, grain, and cellulose (center photo above shows two Type W baghouses with tangential inlets in cellulose dust application).
Tangential Inlet Model
The Mikro-Pulsaire® tangential inlet collector can handle air-to-cloth ratios of up to 20:1 The inlet acts as a cyclone, causing the air to spin and consequently to throw the heavy particulate to the walls and then into the hopper. The fine particles are collected on the filter bags. This design can handle between 1,700 - 100,000 m²/hr (1,000 - 60,000 CFM).
- Patented Advantaflo™ inlet
- 5 kPa (20" w.g.) to ASME coded vessels
- Primed externally and internally
- 550gm² (16 oz.) triple sewn fabric filter bags
- Hard piped diaphragm valve to blowpipe connection
- Aluminum venturies
- Stainless steel bag clamps
- Solenoid valves
- Hinged and clamped access doors